Why would you want to work with us?
Work with a small team of very experienced design, systems and process engineers who are taking a different, possibly smarter, approach to radiation hardened by design (RHBD) IC design, verification, test and manufacturing.
Your work gets to go to the Moon, Mars and the outer planets: how cool is that?
Digital Design Engineer (ASIC) /Mixed Signal Design Engineer (ASIC)
Apogee Semiconductor seeks to employ an experienced Digital ASIC Design Engineer or Mixed Signal design engineer with experience in a full custom ASIC flow.
Must be willing to learn new skills and “do what it takes” to get the job done even if that means moving out of their “comfort zone”. Must be able to work with a minimum of “hand holding”. Must have a dedication to performing high quality work. Also, must be a US citizen (or green card holder).
Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering plus five years relevant experience OR Master’s degree plus at least four years relevant experience.
Essential relevant experience:
Must have experience of
- Specifying and designing digital portions of ASICs, with gate counts in excess of 20K gates.
- Writing synthesizable Verilog HDL
- Understanding what a synthesizer will generate from RTL
- Writing self-checking test benches
- Driving logic synthesis tools and closing timing post place and route
- Seeing a design through to production.
- Complex systems with multiple state machines.
Beneficial relevant experience:
- Driving of back-end place and route tools: must be willing to learn if not experienced
- Driving scan chain generation.
- Scripting and programming skills
- Mixed signal design and simulation
- Radiation hardened system design
- Standard cell characterization, timing models
- Cadence digital tool-chain
Please send a Resume or CV directly to us along with a letter telling us why we should hire you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to Recruitment agencies:
Do not send us resumes in any way, shape or form, do not refer clients to us in hope of remuneration. If you DO send us a resume, understand that we will not pay you for that service nor will we pay you if we hire someone you represent.